Friday, September 28, 2007

The Office - Season Premiere

I am a tv fan. I have a few shows that I am just downright addicted to, "The Office" being one of them.

I was late to get "The Office" bandwagon, but now, I can't stand to miss it. I wasn't sure what to expect from last night's episode. I was afraid they would really milk the Pam and Jim thing. Nope. They played it just right.

My highlights are below:

Dwight firing an actual gun for the beginning of the race
Andy and his chaffing... issues...
Check made out to "Science"
Jan threatening Pam
The shredded frozen french fries
"I'm not superstitious. Just a little stitious"
Angela's love for her cat(s)
“I don’t think you understand how jeopardy works.” “Oh. What is, ‘we’re fine?’ ”
PB&J

And, the shirt that Dwight wore in the race is now available online. You can click here.

No comments: