Tuesday, September 11, 2007

So far, so good

After work yesterday, hubby and I went non-stop. We attended a service at a friend's church that started at 7:00, so I came home and did dinner right away. I boiled some kielbasa with new potatoes and served it with green beans. I also sauteed some mushrooms with bell pepper in olive oil (just for me - hubs is not a fan) and it was pretty darn good - and healthy! Plus, I have just enough leftover for lunch today - perfect in my book!!

Afterwards, we had to go to Wa!mart since our dog was nearly out of food, so I picked up a few things while I was there. Got home at 10:00 and still needed to do a load of laundry. I don't see how you moms do it that work full time!! Yesterday nearly wore me out!

Obviously, I didn't get to go for a walk last night, but I plan on it tonight.

The "lifestyle change" (it's not a diet!) went perfectly yesterday. I ate the right things and I feel prepared for today. I wish I hadn't done this to myself. I wish I had maintained. I wish I had lost more before! I wish I could lose the weight I need to and keep it off! But, I'm not giving up. I've spent too much of my 20's overweight and it needs to come off. Now.

Have a great day everyone!

Yesterday's menu:

Breakfast: S!imfast Optima (meal on the go bar)
Snack: banana
Lunch: tilapia, corn, broccoli cheese rice
Snack: banana
Dinner: 1/2 turkey kielbasa link, sauteed mushrooms & bell pepper, one small potato
No snack, but went to bed hungry. (came home and it was too late to eat)
(only drank water all day)

No comments: