This has been a busy week! It's nice to slow down and reflect about what's been going on.
- I'm thankful for a church that still believes in attempting to revive the hearts of its congregants. Even if that means going non stop for several days! :o)
- I'm thankful that I lost 10 pounds!
- I'm thankful that fall is starting to appear.
- I'm thankful we have friends and family that want to come over and visit. (tonight)
- I'm thankful I have a job - in the past 2 weeks, we've had a friend and a family member lost theirs!
- I'm thankful that the new fall line up is beginning. (OK, I know that's shallow, but I do have a few shows I love!! Try not to judge me!)
- I'm thankful for Christian friends who are dependable.
- I'm thankful for another week of good health for me and those I love.
- I'm thankful for a husband that wants to take me on a trip for our anniversary.
Head over to Sting My Heart to see what others are thankful for! It's a real blessing!