Sting my Heart is hosting Thankful Thursday again this week!
This week's thankfulness has a few that are kind of lighthearted, but it's what I'm feeling...
- I'm thankful that I have friends to watch the Georgia Tech game with.
- I'm thankful that we have a home that we can invite friends to (to watch the aforementioned game with).
- I'm thankful that my arm is sore from playing with our newest toy - our Wii. :o)
- I'm thankful that my dad is kid enough to come over and play with us - and that he survived a massive heart attack last year in order to do so!
- I'm thankful that I have a job that I don't dread going to every day.
- I'm thankful that I have a husband who will put gas in my car for me.
- I'm thankful for a husband who doesn't mind helping with the laundry since I work full time.
- I'm thankful that this weekend is a long weekend.
- I'm thankful for God being God, who doesn't change, "not even a shadow of turning," consistent, despite my inconsistency, amazing God.
- I'm thankful that people have read my blog and even commented!
- I'm thankful that you're reading this right now.
What are you thankful for?