Tuesday, August 28, 2007

FALLing in love

Have I mentioned that I sooooo ready for fall? It has been so miserable-muggy-humid hot here in Georgia that I haven't been outside much at all. I miss the outdoors! Labor is this upcoming weekend and I am really looking forward to it.

Not just Labor Day weekend.

But, opening game of my beloved Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets! Go Jackets!

Truly, I love the fall. Spending time outside (especially after being sealed up all summer), visiting with friends, catching up with hubby's college buddies at games, playing hostess to the ones that spend the weekend with us, homecoming at our church, harvest festivals, leaves changing colors, mountain drives, corn mazes, and my favorite day of the year - mine & hubby's anniversary.

Fall can not get here quick enough for me!

1 comment:

AnneK said...

I know what you mean! But here in Florida there are no leaves changing color. I miss that very much. I used to love taking walks while I was in Ohio.