Sting My Heart is hosting "Thankful Thursday."
I'd like to say that I'm thankful for the following:
- Jesus Christ, whose love for me, I can not even grasp. Without Him, I couldn't love others, including-
- My wonderful husband, who is my perfect partner in live (neither one of us are perfect, but we're a perfect match - make sense?)
- Parents who didn't send me to church, but took me to church. There's a big difference!
- I'm thankful that it's August because that means September will soon be here - I love the fall!
- Amazing friends. I'll never be someone with a "huge circle" of friends, but my friends are very precious to me - and they are high quality!
- Lou. We have the best dog in the world! We do, however, realize that she is a dog, but she's the best!
What are you thankful for today?