Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Weigh In 1/2/08

Weigh in - or not...

Have any of you ever done We!ght Watcher$? I love their program - no prepackaged food required, lots of fruit and veggies, nothing completely off limits - just good, common sense eating and exercising. Well, once you've been going for a while, you can get a "No Weigh In Pass." I'm not officially doing their program, but it's what I'm doing today!

I am already at work this morning and I did not step on the scale this morning. I know about where I am since I weighed a few days ago, but I did not want to get all freaked out today. Just not how I wanted to start the new year - hysterical just isn't very flattering to anyone.

Anyhoo, I have pretty much relaxed my eating habits since Christmas Day and had two birthdays since (hubby's is 12/29 and mine is New Year's Day) and with all the festivities, I just didn't want to see the damage yet. I thought I'd give myself a week to journal - yes, I'm going to journal my food this week, hopefully posting it here - and see if I could make a decent recovery before next week's weigh in.

I hope you had a wonderful New Year's Day and that 2008 is a wonderful year for you!

4 comments:

Barbara H. said...

I skipped last week and was a little apprehensive about this week with the holiday foods around, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I had thought.

Have a good week!

Anonymous said...

We all need those "free passes" every once in a while! Good luck this week.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Happy Belated birthday to you and your hubby!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year! You'll be fine and we'll see you next week. You've done so well so far.
Path to Health