Monday, July 23, 2007

Menu Planning Monday

Menu Planning Monday

OOOHHHH, how I wish I could figure out how to put a button on my blog!!

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller??

Monday: We have defrosted salmon and chicken. We'll eat one tonight and take the other for lunch tomorrow (and Wednesday, too). I'm so flexible!!

Tuesday: My girlfriend's bday, so dinner out for me and hubby will visit with his folks - night off!

Wednesday: Spaghetti

Thursday: Hubby's parents' anniverary - dinner out!

Friday: Not sure...

Saturday: Picnic at Stone Mountain

Sunday: Baked tallapia

2 comments:

My name is Michelle. said...

Are you talking about the Menu Plan Monday logo button?

If so, I got this directly from:

http://orgjunkie.blogspot.com/2007/07/how-to-menu-plan-theres-really-nothing.html

"If you have been thinking about giving menu planning a try, now is the time. It's simple and it's easy. Create a menu of your own or "borrow" one from the many that are linked up each Monday. Then if you blog and want to participate in MPM, that's easy to do too. Just right click on my MPM banner below, save it to your hard drive and upload it into your post the same way you would any picture."

Hope that helps some. If not you can email me. It's not too hard at all. Just a little hard to explain. If that makes sense.

:)

Aunt Angie said...

Okay, I am a slow learner, and have had to get a pastor friend to help me out a bit (he is a whiz on computer) but slowly but surely, I learn....bit by bit....day by day...blog by blog!