Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Weigh In 3/26

I have really stuck to my regimen this week.

And I lost a pound.

But, I'm not disappointed. My tom will be here soon, so I know my body is responding like it usually does. Plus, I have had some great personal victories. Actually it's a nsv. That's a new term I learned this week. It means non scale victory. How cool am I to be using this hip lingo??
  • I can now wear a pair of capris (that I LOVE) that I haven't worn in about four years. The fact that I haven't donated them should let you know how much I {heart} these capris.
  • Today, at work, I am wearing a bright green jacket and skirt, that I haven't worn in about two years. I may even be visible from Mars, but I don't care. I feel great.
  • I've walked about 7 miles this week - and enjoyed them!
  • I bought an Easter dress this year - that has a belt! It's just a cute simple little ribbon that ties at the waist. I wouldn't have been able to fit into it 10 pounds ago. There's just something about a dress that makes me feel feminine and pretty. (This is the dress, if you're interested.)

OK, that's it. Down a pound, but excited about it. Clothes are fitting better. I am super motivated and excited. 35 more pounds to go!!

4 comments:

Mom said...

It sounds like things are going great and I love those non scale victories. We put too much emphasis on the scale when we can't really see what's weighing what, water, muscle, fat... even with a digital fat ratio scale, I can't tell.

Dareth said...

I am celebrating your victories with you!

I know for me, I seem to go in spurts. I lose on the scale and don't see much change in clothes. Then it seems for a time I don't lose on the scale but my clothes start fitting better.

Keep up the good work!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Woohoo! Sounds like you have a lot to celebrate. Congrats on the nsv's!
Path to Health

Anonymous said...

Go NSVs!! what a great term!

And I LOVE that dress. So cute!!

Congratulations!!