Saturday, June 28, 2008

Friday Weigh In (one day late)

This week was one of my most challenging weeks EVER in my weight loss saga. No big temptations, no fancy catered meals, nothing like that.

The scale. It has not been my friend.

Last Friday, I posted a weight of 201.5.

Fine.

I stayed with the program, no "cheating" or anything.

Sunday and Monday, the scale read 205. TWO OH FIVE!

Up 3.5 pounds and I hadn't cheated once.

That really made it difficult to focus. I had a lot of negative talk going on my head. You know, the "why bother" and "this isn't working" talk we all know and love.

I knew I was doing the right thing and managed to stick with it. Gradually over the week, the scale went down 203, 202, and today (my official weigh in), my weight was 201.00. So, I can officially say I've lost 1/2 a pound this week.

I have a digital scale, so I don't know if last week's number was wrong and it was correct the rest of the week - I just really don't know what happened.

But, I stuck with a mentally challenging week and managed to post a loss. That's what matters, right?

No comments: