Monday, June 9, 2008

Back on Track

I'm eating the right things and making better choices. I'm trying not to kick myself for how far I COULD have been, but that's what happens.

I'm going to have to find a new workout routine. Walking at the park just isn't going to cut it this summer. It so SOOO hot, plus I had only walked about half of my route when I had seen THREE SNAKES. I am crazy afraid of snakes and decided that I just can't handle that. Can. Not. Do. It.

I'll try a different park that isn't so - what the word? - natural. The trails are paved and it has a lot more foot traffic. Hopefully, I can recover from my ankle injury soon enough to be able to run. That is very frustrating!

Our church is having VBS this week, which I LOVE, but it does provide challenges in the weight loss area. It is from 7:00-9:00 and, of course, there's "refreshment." So, I'm picking up 4 frozen entrees and I'm going to keep them in the church refrigerator and heat them before class each night. Then, I won't be hungry at snack time. No exercise this week - just not possible. But, my eating will be perfect and I'll exercise Saturday and I'm going to give myself a 10 day challenge. I'll keep you posted.

Off to lunch - vegetarian lasagna! MMMmmm!

No comments: